Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Top 5 Favorite Blushes

Here are my top picks for blushes. These are my tried and true, my most reached for and my go-to products for that perfect flush to the cheeks.




Gosh Flower Power
My favorite everyday dusty pink shade. Very pigmented and has a decent lasting power.

Maybelline Fit Me in Medium Nude 
A gorgeous warm browny pink colour that gives a bit of colour to the cheeks, but keeps the look very neutral.

theBalm Frat Boy
A great coral shade, excellent choice during summer months. Pigmentation is excellent.

Josie Maran Coconut Watercolor Cheek Gelée in Poppy Paradise
This product is unique and different from any other product I own. It is true to name, a jelly type of texture. I reach for this on more natural, light makeup days for a subtle, flushed from within look.

Kiko Top Pairs Blush in 02 Raspberry Rose and Peach
This one has my favorite packaging of the bunch. A sleek white casing with two blushes with embossed details. The colours are gorgeous as well, and wear nicely during the day.

Those were my top choices, mostly these were my most reached for during the past months, during the summer heat and sunny days. I might do a similar post in the winter with different products.

Let me know which blushes you adored this summer.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment